Saturday, March 28, 2009

Honestly...[AGGRAVATED]

Im done with some people. Always questioning the things I do, or why I do them. Just stop yo, because at the end of the day anything you say to me IS NOT going to change what I do or who I am. Im going to be ME regardless. Ive tried holding back a lot of my anger back on people but Im just through with it all. No more trying to please certain people and help them out when they show no respect in return. Ima just do me. You can hate it or love it? Oh forgot this is America...they gonna hate it right? And now I know people gonna be on that FUCK ECHO attitude. Well if its fuck me? Whatever, I aint even hearing niggaz for real. And also people who I hit up and never hit me back until THEY want something, just lose my number please!

Niggaz be having secret jealousy and that shit aint cool. Damn. Do you! Cause Im def not even worrying bout what you got going on at all.

p.s. This only goes out to some people. Other than that, Im cool & chilled =)

-ECHO

1 comment:

  1. woooww lol bad day bro or what sheeezzzz lol i feel yu tho =) no worries cant change a person anyway. they will be who they are no matter what yu can just change how yu choose to respond to it thats all...

    brittnicole-

    ReplyDelete