Monday, February 16, 2009

LOL Chris Brown...



Lol I just thought this shirt was funny.  I wonder wear I can buy one though, Hmmmm...lol
But finally Chris Breezy speaks up on what happened a little.
"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God’s help, to emerging a better person. Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong. While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else. Those posts or writings under my name are frauds."



3 comments:

  1. lmfaoooo. where'd u find this? i soo want this shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmaolmaolmao.

    http://episodeofeccentricity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete